Join The Joanne Banks Dancers at Studio 10 and have fun learning about performing arts in a vibrant, friendly environment. Offering a varied programme of exciting classes for all abilities, The Joanne Banks Dancers are always professional and welcoming.
Dancing can enrich your life in so many ways, and you’ll start to feel the benefits in no time at all. For instance, did you know:
- Dancing is an excellent way to improve your strength, co-ordination, stamina and flexibility
- It’s an excellent cardiovascular exercise – dance regularly to help keep your heart healthy and stay in shape
- Dance is an expression of your personality and a way of exploring who you are
- Dance is the perfect introduction to many other activities you may also enjoy, such as drama and music
- Joining a dance school will help you meet new people and make new friends
- Working closely with your teacher and other students can help you to develop communication and leadership skills
- Dancing is a useful social skill that stays with you for life
- Dancing allows you to be creative
- Most important of all, dancing is great fun!
So, if you want to bring dance into your life, The Joanne Banks Dancers are happy to help, no matter what your age or ability. If you have a passion for theatre and music, you’ll find like-minded people, qualified teachers and lots of fun here at Studio 10. Express yourself, enjoy life and make some new friends.