Dance classes for pre-school children are extremely popular with mums as well as toddlers. During each lesson we explore creative movement through interesting props, pictures and music as we begin to develop co-ordination, awareness of body movement and basic rhythm.
We introduce children to the ground rules of a dance class; standing in line, listening to the music, taking turns and the fundamentals of Tap and Modern Dance. All this is achieved through fun, lively activities led by charismatic and engaging teachers.
Pre-school dancing classes are as follows :
- Little Wigglers (from 6 months up to 3 years)
- Baby Jingles (from 6 months up to 3 years)
- Boogie Babies (from 2.5 years upwards)
- Twirly Tots (from 2.5 years upwards)
- Tutus and Tumbles (from 2.5 years upwards)