Welcome to Joanne Banks Dancers
Learn to dance in our fun, vibrant studio
Our studio is currently closed due to the Covid-19 virus but we are still dancing - all our classes have gone online! If you would like to join us via our live streamed interactive classes then get in touch via email to email@example.com.
All registered pupils also have access to our Google Classrooms where they can find recordings of their classes. Call our studio mobile on 07940 669069 for more info or for tech support!
- By participating in our online classes you agree to take full responsibility for any harm or damage you suffer as a result of the use, or non-use, of the information provided by the facilitator and you do so at your own risk.
- The Joanne Banks Dancers cannot be held responsible for any injury or damage to property during online classes.
- Participants will be required to be visible to the teacher and to other class participants.
- All classes will be recorded and these recordings will be used as resources for further practise and placed into the JBD Google Classrooms.
- You just be dressed appropriately, including appropriate footwear for the surface you are using.
- Please check and clear the area you are using so it is free from potential hazards.
- On entering a Zoom session you are confirming the account belongs to someone over the age of 18 and that you have the permission of the account holder.
Whether you’re interested in pop dance, ballet, tap or jazz, come along to The Joanne Banks Dance studio and you’re sure to find a dance class that’s perfect for you.
Our professional dance teachers are experts in performing arts, which is why so many students come from all over the North East to join our exciting classes.
From dance classes for children, pre-school fun, musical theatre, adult dance fitness classes, private tuition, parties or even wedding dance lessons – we’ll teach you the basic steps and the sky’s the limit!
Nestled in the heart of County Durham you’ll always find a warm welcome at Studio 10 in Spennymoor. Come along to one of our classes, we guarantee you’ll have a great time.
- Highly qualified, friendly teachers
- All abilities catered for – beginners welcome!
- Children’s dance classes
- Adult dance fitness classes
- Sing, Dance, Act in musical theatre
- Pop Dance Academy
- Street dance, ballet, tap and modern jazz
- Events, shows, professional pantomime experience, dance parties...